Thinking about your age while playing badminton?
Don’t because this sport is not for only certain ages, anyone can play this game. Some play for fun and some play as professional sports. If you are not good at tennis then you can try badminton as alternative sports. Amazingly this sports don’t need any skill from before to play, you can simply develop your skill gradually playing every day.
For beginners and professional players, the badminton set is very much required. This set is very useful for players. In this set, you will find shuttlecock, racket, shoes and net also. With this set, you will be ready for play anytime and anywhere.
Now the question is which badminton set is the best one?
As you are reading this review then you will get the best Yonex badminton racket. You may think of getting the best Yonex badminton racket for beginners or intermediate level players. No worries you will find the one you are looking for. This review has all the information that any badminton players may need when they want a new one. So just be with us and pick the best badminton set for smash.
Comparison Table of Best Yonex Badminton Racket 2018
Our Top picks of Best Yonex Badminton Racket For Smash and Control
- COMBO SET YONEX Badminton is the badminton set that ensures comfort enjoyment when you are playing badminton.
- 2013 Yonex Racket Combo Set ensures racket with high-quality material and grip when you are playing.
- If you want to develop your skill with a badminton set than take Yonex Nanoray 10 NR10 2014 Badminton Racket. You will be a professional player in some days.
- Yonex Muscle Power 3 Badminton Racquet will allow you to use an aluminum-made badminton racket with speed and swing.
- If you want a badminton racket for every kind of player than you have to use Yonex B-350 Badminton Racquet. Anyone can play with this racket.
Shopping Guide For Best Yonex Badminton Racket
Badminton sports is my first sports when I started to know about sports and till then I am just obsessed with it. So you can tell every ins and outs of badminton and badminton accessories like a racket. There was a time as there was no option to choose badminton sets. But nowadays there are hundreds of options to choose, so it is really confusing to choose specially for beginners.
So to help all players, I have the best collection in town. Just choose the one you need and it will be at your door. All of my customers are satisfied. When you will take item set, you will also get some tips of play from experienced players. Trust me you will get the best things from my online store.
I have every facility for my online and offline customers. There is returning policy in my store, so when you need to change the item you have taken can be exchanged or cash back. It is a total guarantee that you will get the best badminton accessories for me.
So you can fully trust me.
Best Yonex Badminton Racket: How We Tested
To pick the best thing you have to know what are you taking or what to look for. Remember you have to choose among different kinds of quality and varieties. Here are some main features that are must to be in your racket to make your sports beautiful and successful.
Balance is an important thing to keep the sports like badminton. The more you will be able to balance yourself in the sports the more chance of winning will get an increase in your play. There are three kinds of balance you will find in the sports. You have to pick the balance per your playing performance:
- Weighty Balance: If you are strong then you can pick this heavy balance racket. This racket has a heavy head and the handle is light. Your smash with this racket will be powerful and your opponent will really give up after some hit.
- Light Balance: If you want to play with a heavy handle to play with swing and speed than pick this kind of tennis racket. It will give you a better result if you are playing with two players.3. Level balance: If you want both power and balance at the same time than you have to pick that type of racket.
It is important for the shaft to be flexible. Because the shaft helps to maintain balance power when you are playing badminton. This flexible shaft helps to maintain a speed of arm and wrist speed. But at first, you will need to know the speed of wrist and arm, if they are fast then you will need a strong shaft and if the parts are slower than you will need a flexible shaft. Don’t neglect the shaft thing because it really controls the power in the game. Let’s talk about it in details –
- Flexible Shaft: You can make an awesome swing with good repulsion for the flexible shaft. The flexibility helps to make shaft bend in the back and let it swing. You will not need to put extra effort to swing while playing with the flexible shaft. You cannot or need to replace the shift of the racket as it is difficult to do. For the repulsion, the racket vibrates while directing the shuttlecock and it is for the flexible shaft. Defensive and stroke players can play easily with the flexible shaft. They play with smash shots when they get chance to stroke. This shaft doesn’t need strong power to play with. So any player can focus on defensive stroke. For defending smash flexible racket is also best. Beginner player can easily smash shots with a soft touch of the racket. One thing is not good in the flexible shaft racket that is it doesn’t provide speed while returning the shot.
- Rigid Shaft: There is no repulsion in the stiff shaft. For this, the shuttlecock will bounce out from the racket. The shots are less powerful for the less repulsion. So you have to swing the badminton racket hard to produce power. You can replace the stiff shaft easily. This shaft racket doesn’t bend easily and while hitting the shuttlecock it doesn’t vibrate much. It will go directly in the way where you want it to go. Best for fast attack players. With the stiff shaft, your hit and return power will be best to hit. This racket needs wrist power to control the game. Top professional players play with the rigid staff. The shuttlecock gets back fast with this shaft. With this rigid shaft, players can show their advanced skill while playing. As this shaft has not repulsion than you have to produce power by hitting the racket hard. So you can tell this shaft racket is not for beginner players as the shaft is stiff.
If you’re a beginner using a stiff badminton racket, you’ll find yourself concentrating on exerting sufficient strength into your swing, rather than concentrating on correct techniques.
Do you know what is the part that connects the player and the racket? Well, the grip is the connector. The grip is really important. The type and size is the main thing to focus on the grip. With the small grip, you can play a deceptive game. If you want a powerful play than you will need a powerful grip. This grip has two types of grip- one is towel grip and the other one is the synthetic grip. The towel grip absorbs the hand sweat where the synthetic one don’t. But the towel grip tends to grow bacteria after some use. So it needs to keep clean always.
The weight of the racket doesn’t need to be more than 85-95 gram. Because with a heavy racket you cannot play with speed and swift.
Head of the racket
You have to choose the head shape of the racket isometric. With this shape, any players from beginning to the intermediate level player can play well. So make sure you have the head shape racket.
The string stiffness
The stiff string is a must have in the racket. It makes the shot stable. For this, the shuttlecock goes straight. So stiff string is a must-have feature in the racket.
The racket throat has to be made from high in quality material. The material really matters. If your racket has a low-quality throat than your racket will not be able to give you support for long.
The quality of the string is a significant thing. The strings help you to stay in the game. So when you are picking the racket to make sure to see the string strong or not. If not you will lose the game for sure.
As the picking is done now it is time to test the racket. The testing will confirm about the racket is best or not. The testing process:
- Test the racket by a shot. It really matters. You will find the oval shape and square shape racket. With it, you can hit the shot with power and make the shot with focus. You have to test it which one will help you to focus.
- Check the weight of the racket. There is a heavy and light racket. Both works for a different purpose. Your play will be speed when you are playing with the light racket and with the heavy racket your movement will be stable and the technique will be proper.
- Check the string is loose or strong. You can choose strings with different weight. For newbie 16-20 lbs is proper and for professional 19-24 lbs is best
- You have to check the style and power of the grip. It is important. When you are picking the racket to check the grip size. It is your personal preference which grip style you will go for small or big. The size helps to manipulate speed and accuracy. Do not take a heavy grip, it will not work for you.
- You will find rackets made from aluminum, steel or carbon fiber. You will have to choose among them per your play style and skill. For the professional player, carbon fiber is the best. It makes the racket light and smooth. You have to check it while picking the racket.
- Test the versatility of the racket that helps you to shot with versatile. If you get a top quality racket then you can give a quick and long shot with power.
- Handle power is really important. A good racket is comfortable when you are handling it. For this it easy to shoot, swing and move.
- Test the racket allows you to balance well or not. Without balance, your shot will not be better.
- It is important to have a badminton that will help you to play a natural game both single and double.
- The long-lasting racket is very much required. Don’t even think of getting a racket without the long lasting feature.
What Are The Benefits Of Playing Badminton
Badminton sport is a fun sport. You can play it for fun and competition also. This is the only sports that don’t need any special training or skill to play. You can just start the game whenever you want to and anywhere you like. Just know the basic strokes that are necessary to know when you are playing.
Once you have learned to handle the racket then you can go for the advanced level like spinning and smash the shuttlecock. Gradually you will learn the tricks to trick and surprise your opponent. This sport helps to develop the strategic thinking and competitive mind, especially in kids. These skills are very important.
This sports also works with cardio, muscle tone and develop speed. The mobility, eye coordination, and reflex also get improve for this sports.
When you are ready to play badminton you have to focus on some things like-
- A light high-quality racket.
- Thin strings
- Easy to handle and comfortable grip
- Unique shape shuttlecock that is long lasting.
If you have all the equipment’s in hand, mental and physically ready to play than the badminton will be an interesting one.
Frequently asked the question (FAQ)
Q1. Which one is the best Yonex badminton racket for beginners?
Ans: Yonex B-350 Badminton Racquet is the one that a beginner can play with.
Q2. Is there any best badminton racket for smash and control?
Ans: Yes there is. There are many types of the racket to control smash in badminton play.
Q3. Which one is the best Yonex badminton racket for intermediate players?
Ans: Yonex Muscle Power 3 Badminton Racquet is the racket that is perfect for the advanced player.
Badminton game is really a sport with enjoyment. You can play this game whenever you want because there are badminton sets that help you to play anywhere anytime you want. There are many kinds of badminton set to choose. Among them, Yonex is the one that provides the leading badminton racket. This brand has the racket that provides racket with design and skills developing the technology.
If anyone asks which racket is best, you can tell is the best Yonex badminton racket. It is a common mistake for players that they don’t think much while selecting the racket to play. For this reason, the one cannot show their talent properly. So when you are deciding to play badminton with skill than you have to pick the perfect one to make your game interesting. So when you want to take this game professionally take advice from the experienced players and develop skill.
So you can tell a badminton set helps you to be active and your family on the weekend trips near the beach trips. This sport is the sport you can enjoy even you are new to this sports. Just take the racket in your hand and play.