Playing badminton is a fun and exciting. The main fun of this game is you can play this game anywhere you want. To enjoy the game with more excitement you have to own the best badminton set. Badminton sport is one the popular sports. You will be fast and strong once you start this sport. You will be healthy, your coordination and thinking will get improve.
The best thing about this sport is it is a versatile game. You will not need to work hard or be skilled to start this game. Just you have to know which badminton racket is best for your game. Then you can decide whether you will go for the profession or just fun outdoor game to enjoy. Just follow this awesome badminton set review then pick the best badminton racket for you.
Shopping Guide For Best Badminton Racket
From a young age, I was obsessed with the badminton game. I just loved and still love the game. I enjoy this sport a lot. So you can tell I have all the information about the badminton game and the sports equipment that is badminton set. You will not believe there is so much option to choose.
In that case, I decided to gather all the best badminton sets and sell them through online. And yes I have succeeded. My customers are the professionals, beginners, and kids and they trust me a lot. All are satisfied with my things.
So you can trust me to get the best thing for your sport.
Best Badminton Racket: How We Tested
To tell you the truth is it really a hard thing to choose the perfect badminton set as it is difficult to pick from the variety and quality rackets. Surprisingly there are so many kinds of badminton Rackets Company provides many kinds of rackets that it is difficult the to know which stuff will give you full support. Or else your sport will be a dull one.
Go through the list down below that will help you to choose the perfect badminton racket to play.
Keeping Balance in the sport is the most important thing. You will find three kinds of balance category, you have to choose among them. The categories:
- Heavy Balance: This racket category has heavy head than the handle. You will feel powerful with this badminton. Your smash and clear will be powerful.
- Light Balance: This racket has a heavy handle. With this feature, your play will be manipulated with speed and swing. It is the better trick when you are playing double.
- Even Balance: This type of racket is equally balanced and powerful.
The flexibility of shaft
The shaft needs to be flexible with balance power. You can a maintain the flexibility with your wrist and arm speed. Here are secret tips to know the flexibility type. If you have fast arm and wrist than you will need a firm shaft and if the wrist and arm slow than you need the flexible shaft. It is important because if you use a shaft racket with more speed than you will not have power and control of the game.
The hand grip makes the connection between the racket and player. You have to focus on the type and size. With small size grip, your game a will be deceptive. To make your game powerful your grip has to be powerful. You will find two types of grip, one is towel grip and the other one is the synthetic grip. With towel grip, your hand sweat will get absorbed but the synthetic grip has not this option. So it is better to use towel grip, but it gathers bacterial after frequent use. Keep it clean or replace.
There are rackets with different weight. A light racket is highly recommended. Choose between 85-95 gram. With a light racket, you can switch racket with ease. You cannot show your speed with the heavy racket.
After picking the badminton you want to play with, you have to test is whether it is the best choice or not. Let me tell you the testing process:
- It is better to pick up a square or oval shape racket head. The oval racket makes your hit power focused and the square racket has a surface area. Test which racket fits for your game.
- Test the weight of the racket. You will get the light and heavy racket to use. With the light racket you can play with speed and the heavy racket makes your movement stable and energetic with proper technique.
- Make sure to test the string whether it is tight or loose. If you are new in the game then pick 16-20 lbs. if you are professional then choose 19-24/29 lbs.
- Grip style is important. When you are picking a racket to see the grip size. It is your requirement which style you want to pick small or big. The size will help you to manipulate the swing speed and exactness. Don’t take the over-sized grip, it will make your game power out of control.
- The racket comes with lightweight steel or aluminum. If you are professional than pick carbon fiber made the racket that is smooth and light.
Frequently asked the question (FAQ)
Q: What is the rule size best badminton net?
A: A net has to be 5 feet and 1 inch high on the edge and 5 feet high from the center. 20 feet is the standard length of the net.
Q: Which one can be counted as the professional badminton set?
A: As for popularity consideration, Baden champions series badminton set is the professional one.
Q: What kind of net will you go for?
A: Go for the best portable badminton net that also can be adjusted easily.
Getting skilled in badminton sport is not that simple task and also a hard one. You will have to spend hours in practicing and pick the best badminton set. But how will you know which badminton racket is best? To know this you have to go through some portable badminton set reviews. These reviews will help you to pick the best one and help you to develop your skill easily. Badminton sport can be played anywhere you want.
This sport is fun. So when you are playing this sport make sure to pick up the durable one. Or else your sport will get ruined in the middle of your game for the broken racket. It is better to know about badminton set from the experienced ones. Enjoy the game with the strong and flexible rackets.